Nevertheless, Face Mask is used to filter and protect the air you breathe in; ellyiene manufactures quality masks. High quality spun-bonded, nonwoven fabric helps filter the dust particles, bacteria, viruses, and other infectious materials from the air you are inhaling and prevent you from several health problems. Besides these are created with great precision to provide a health-friendly and comfortable user experience. Therefore, the inner layer is made of melt-blown fabric, which gives >99% BFE. On the whole, providing Protection from harmful viruses.
Therefore It can protect people wearing the mask from getting infected, as well and can prevent those who have symptoms from spreading them. WHO recommends the following groups use medical masks?
- Health workers
- Anyone with symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, including people with mild symptoms
- People caring for a suspect or confirmed cases of COVID-19 outside of health facilities
Medical masks are also recommended for these at-risk people when they are in areas of widespread transmission, and they cannot guarantee a distance of at least 1 meter from others:
- People aged 60 or over
- People of any age with underlying health conditions
Ellyiene’s unique three-layered masks fit’s well to every face providing several customization options according to customer needs. To learn more about our Protective Equipment section, check our PPE section.
Available colours for Face mask:
Length = 17.5cm
Width = 9.5cm
- High performance of BFE, PFE, and ΔP
- Three-layered masks, 60 GSM Or can be made with Clients Specific Specifications.
- Meltblown Filter inner layer.
- Exceptional dust protection.
- Suitable for people having asthma.
- Quality breathable material.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Prepared with ultrasonic stitching.
- Round elastic for comfortability and support.
- Ultrasonic welded ear loops.
- Controlled pH value to prevent skin problems.
- Good at most soft and comfortable wearing, anti-dust, anti-spray
Medical Face Mask Standards and Regulations
Medical Face Masks with five basic criteria:
- FLUID RESISTANCE represents the mask’s resistance to penetration by synthetic blood under pressure (mmHg). It measures the ability of a mask’s material construction to minimize fluids from traveling through the material and potentially coming into contact with the wearer. The higher the fluid resistance (filtration), the better the protection.
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) represents the percentage of aerosol particulates filtered at a size of 3 microns. It is the measure of the efficiency of the mask in filtering bacteria passing through it.
- PFE (sub-micron Particulate Filtration Efficiency) represents the percentage of submicron particulates filtered at 0.1 microns. PFE is the measure of the efficiency of the mask in filtering particles passing through it. The size of the particles filtered is critical.
- DELTA P (Differential Pressure) represents the pressure drop across the mask or resistance to airflow in mmH2O/cm2 . This determines breathing resistance — the higher the Delta P, the less the breathability, but the better the filtration.
- FLAME SPREAD is a ranking derived by laboratory standard test methodology of a material’s propensity to burn rapidly and spread flames.
To provide safe and enjoyable user experience, these masks are created with great accuracy. For more details, drop us an email, and we will be glad to answer your queries.